Home

Friday, February 24, 2012

Crumbed T - Bone Steak

Another beef steak style that will make your palate crave for more.  I have made a different approach to it to make it more tasty than that ones that you would usually order at a steak house or any restaurant. 

My hubby is an Aussie and I guess all Aussies love steaks and sausages.  No barby would be barby without them.  A party wouldn't be complete without steaks. 

When I was younger, the only steak I love was bistik, the Filipino beef steak style (which I will feature one of these days...I don't want to see beef for a while after we have finished all the beef in my freezer...heheh...a friend of the hubby gave him 2 big chunks of beef rounds), but when my husband and I got married in the Philippines in 2008, that's the start of my romance with steak too..hehehe.  Well anyway, enough of that...here is the recipe that I know you will definitely enjoy.

Ingredients
2 T-bone beef cut
1 tbsp basil
1 tbsp parsley
1 c breadcrumbs
salt and pepper to taste
2 eggs, beaten
parmesan cheese (optional)
oil

Procedure
Season the beef with salt and pepper.  Set aside.
Mix the basil, parsley and breadcrumbs.  Add salt and pepper to taste.
Roll the beef in the beaten eggs. 
Roll the beef in the breadcrumb mixture.
Fry both side in a heated non stick pan.
When cooked to your liking.  Serve in a plate at put some parmesan on top.

Note:  The difference with this steak recipe is that I seasoned the beef first with salt and pepper.


A comment or two will be appreciated...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It would be nice to hear from you!